Digital Account Director
ROCK AGENCY / FULL-TIME
Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
About the Company
Rock Agency is an independent communications agency built for today’s world. We deliver channel neutral media solutions, innovative websites, content and branding, all through cutting edge technology platforms.
We are a team of strategists, designers, developers, negotiators and collaborators, and we believe the diversity of our technical skills, backgrounds and styles combine to deliver a superior outcome.
Our agency culture has been built by our team, around our core values:
- Innovation – Constantly striving to find better ways to do what we do
- Integrity – An honest and trusting relationship with our staff and clients
- Energy – A relentless drive to understand, align and get things done
If you would like to know about us and the work we’ve done, visit our homepage.
About the Role
The role of the Digital Account Director is to drive overall client satisfaction, build ongoing senior relationships with key clients, and actively contribute to the growth of the agency through leading the new business development function.
- Overall client satisfaction for agency clients, including both ongoing client relationships and specific project work
- Overseeing and development of high level business proposals for clients, covering the depth of design, technology and media in conjunction with agency specialists
- Central role in new business development, including leadership role within delivering RFQ’s and new business presentations
- Working with Agency Creative Director to assist in managing forward workloads and resource allocation informed by incoming projects
- Oversee financial forecasting process for the agency, including weekly run-rate updates to senior management
- Strong presentation and engagement skills with clients to effectively communicate our offering and creative output
- Developing and implementing a new business pipeline and prospecting plan
for the agency
- Manage financials including client profitability, forecasting and growth
The Successful Applicant
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- People management, team building and leadership
- 5+ years agency account management experience with a focus on digital marketing and communications
- The ability to identify growth opportunities to enhance both the agency and client’s business
- A passion for customer experience and digital first thinking
- Strong digital strategy and marketing strategy skills
The Digital Account Director role requires someone who is comfortable in the ambiguous and satisfying several competing demands at any one time.
It requires a confident individual who is pro-active in meeting with clients, either in person or over the phone, and is happy to invest time building those relationships with a view to gaining ongoing work for the agency. They must be comfortable in administering feedback, both positive and negative to direct reports.
The individual must be driven to constantly improve the work produced and demonstrate proactivity in identifying new ways to take the agency forward, profitably. They must lead, inspire and manage their team to be the best in market.
Competitive market remuneration and the opportunity to contribute to the shape of the agency and work with a talented team. If this sounds like you, please reach out with your CV and a short cover note.
Applications close 20th September, 2019 at 5pm.
Contact Name: Cam Lee
Contact Email: email@example.com
NOTE: Direct applications only please.