Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
ROCK AGENCY / FULL-TIME (Open To Part-Time)
Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
About the Company
Rock Agency is an independent digital agency built for today’s world. We deliver digital media solutions, innovative websites, content and branding, all through cutting edge technology platforms.
We are a team of strategists, designers, developers, negotiators and collaborators and we believe the diversity of our technical skills, backgrounds and styles combine to deliver a superior outcome.
Our agency culture has been built by our team, around the our core values:
- Innovation – Constantly striving to find better ways to do what we do
- Integrity – An honest and trusting relationship with our staff and clients
- Energy – A relentless drive to understand, align and get things done
If you would like to know more about us and the work we’ve done, visit our homepage.
About the Role
Due to significant growth, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure we continue to deliver on our promise of exceptional media product within our Cremorne office.
The role will focus on the management of our existing SEO and SEM clients, while creatively developing and growing this arm of the business. You will have hands-on knowledge in optimising SEO and SEM campaigns, experience with Social Media ads, WordPress Websites, Social Media Management and Content writing.
You will play a key role in helping construct innovative client solutions and responses to briefs, as well as ensuring the implementation and optimisation of each digital campaign.
- Experience in working with clients to develop SEO and SEM campaigns, analysing and reporting on performance, keyword research, client spend and optimisation
- Manage media budgets to ensure client success
- Hands-on experience using Google suite (My Business, Search Console, Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Competent in Facebook Business Manager, running Social campaigns across Facebook & Instagram
- Software experience in SEO & SEM tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs
- Skilled in Analytics reporting as well as communicating metrics clearly for clients
- Offer suggestions to the digital team on UX, UI & Content to enhance website search performance
- Attend client meetings and foster long term relationships with clients and publishers
- Be confident in end to end creation and execution of digital marketing strategy
- Manage delivery of client & internal Social Media Content calendars
The Successful Applicant
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- People management, team building and leadership
- At least 3 years experience working in Digital Marketing (SEM & SEO)
- The ability to identify growth opportunities to enhance both the agency and client’s business
- A passion for customer experience and digital first thinking
- Strong digital strategy and marketing strategy skills
The Digital Marketing Specialist role requires someone who is confident and proactive in meeting with clients, either in person or over the phone. You’ll be happy to invest time building those relationships with a view to gaining ongoing work for the agency and growing the Digital Marketing side of the business. You must also be comfortable in administering feedback, both positive and negative to clients and direct reports.
The individual must be driven to constantly improve the work produced and demonstrate proactivity in identifying new ways to take the agency forward, profitably. They must lead, inspire and manage to help drive the agency to be the best in market.
Competitive market remuneration and the opportunity to contribute to the shape of the agency and work with a talented team. If this sounds like you, please reach out with your CV and a short cover note.
Applications close Friday 5 February, 2021.
Contact Name: Cam Lee
Contact Email: email@example.com
NOTE: Direct applications only please.