Digital Performance Media Specialist
Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
About the Company
Rock Agency is an independent communications agency built for today’s world. We deliver channel neutral media solutions, innovative websites, content and branding, all through cutting edge technology platforms.
We are a team of strategists, designers, developers, negotiators and collaborators, and we believe the diversity of our technical skills, backgrounds and styles combine to deliver a superior outcome.
Our agency culture has been built by our team, around the our core values:
- Innovation – Constantly striving to find better ways to do what we do
- Integrity – An honest and trusting relationship with our staff and clients
- Energy – A relentless drive to understand, align and get things done
If you would like to know about us and the work we’ve done, please feel free to visit our homepage.
About the Role
Due to significant growth, we are looking for an experienced Digital Performance Media Specialist to ensure we continue to deliver on our promise of exceptional media product within our Cremorne office. The role reports directly to the Managing Partner, and is tasked with delivering media solutions across all digital platforms, with a specific focus on social buying, display, video and SEM.
You will play a key role in helping construct innovative client solutions and responses to briefs, as well as ensuring the implementation and optimisation of each digital campaign.
- Develop and manage paid digital media strategies for current and prospective clients, including but not limited to SEM, programmatic, social and video.
- Operational management of performance media, including monitoring and reporting of live campaigns
- Business reporting for paid media activity
- Develop optimisation approaches for paid media to improve client returns
- Budget Management
- Attend client meetings and foster long term relationships with clients and publishers
The successful applicant
- At least 2 years’ experience working within paid digital media, media agency or similar environment
- Experience executing campaigns across SEM, Display, Social and Video
- Experience with Google AdWords highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of digital analytics and marketing automation technology
- Experience managing an allocated budget
Competitive market remuneration and the opportunity to work with a talented team, unencumbered by hierarchy and global mandates. If this sounds like you, please reach out with your CV and a short cover note.
Applications close May 17, 2019.
Contact Name: Peter Toone
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Direct applications only please.